Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
Order of Barristers
Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas
Master of Arts, Conflict Resolution
Summa Cum Laude
- June 2011 Mediation, 40-hour Mediation course work completed. Curriculum was approved by the Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable standards.
- October 2010 expanded Family Mediation course work completed. Curriculum was approved by the Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable standards.
- December 2017, additional 5-hour Family Mediation course work completed in domestic violence per regulatory requirement to remain a credentialed Family Law mediator.
Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication
Professional Honors and Associations
- Order of the Barristers
- Texas Mediators Credentialing Association “Rising Star” award, 2015
- Dallas Bar Association Presidential Citation for Day of Civility program 2019
- D Magazine “Best Lawyer’s for ADR” 2019, 2023
- Texas Aggie Bar Association “TABA” Board of Directors
- Texas A&M University School of Law Alumni Board of Directors, Fort Worth, TX President 2022-2023
- Mac Taylor Inn of Court, Dallas, TX
- Texas A&M University, Communications Department Alumni Advisory Board, College Station, TX
- Dallas Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Contributing author to the State Bar of Texas ADR Newsletter
- Guest lecturer at Texas A&M University and Texas A&M University School of Law